H12 UK LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under Company No. 9057310 with the registered address at 278 Langham Road, N15 3NP, London, United Kingdom. H12 Media trading address is 707 High Road, N12 0BT, London, United Kingdom. You can contact us via post to the above address or via email using email@example.com.
- The difference between personal and non-personal information
- How your information is collected
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
- How H12 Media will use information we collect about you
- How you can opt-out of mailings
- What information is collected?
- If you contact us via the website (www.h12-media.com) you will be asked to provide personal information such as name, e-mail address and telephone number. This information is provided on a voluntary basis.
- If a web publisher creates a publisher account, H12 Media requires the web publisher to provide certain identifiable information including: name, company name, street address, email and telephone number. This information is necessary to process the web publisher's service agreement. H12 Media may disclose such information to pay processers and similar functions. H12 Media may hire other companies to perform certain business related functions such as processing payments on its behalf. H12 Media's payment processing partner may request that you provide certain personal data (e.g., a valid government issued ID, your legal name, address, and data of birth) for the purpose of making payment through its financial institutions and complying with any federal and state laws and regulations. They may also communicate directly with the web publisher account owner regarding any issues with a payment. Any information provided to H12 Media's third party will be confidential and only be used for intended purposes.
- When an advertiser signs a service agreement with H12 Media, the advertiser is required to provide "company & personal identity information", "commercial information", "email" and "telephone number". H12 Media uses this information to provide services and for payment purposes. H12 Media will also use this information to provide post-sale support to advertiser.
- H12 Media works with Google Analytics. We track which pages a user visits and monitor which countries users are currently geographically located in. Cookies are used in these processes. Both of these methods of collecting data are non-personal. The data we collect is anonymous. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please do not visit this website.
How secure is my information?
- At all times we have security measures and technical safeguards in place to prevent unauthorised access, theft or loss of any personal or non-personal information, from both inside and outside our company. Our employees are aware of and accountable for compliance with these procedures.
- If you no longer wish to receive mailings from us you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or opt-out from particular mailings via the unsubscribe button.
Further information and changes to this policy
Company and data protection information
- H12 UK LTD is registered in England and Wales under Company No. 9057310.
- Registered address is 278 Langham Road, N15 3NP, London, United Kingdom.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your web browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.
- If you do this please be aware that restricting or deleting cookies may impact on the functionality of the website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Our cookies do not store any sensitive or confidential information.
- A list of the cookies the website uses follows:
- Third party cookies
- Google Analytics
- A persistent cookie – remains on a computer, unless it expires of the cookie cache is cleared. It tracks visitors.
- _utmb & _utmc
- These cookies work in tandem to calculate visit length, the former tracking arrival and the latter tracking exit.
- Monitors the HTTP referrer and notes where a visitor arrived from, with the referrer siloed into type (search engine, direct, social and unaccounted). This cookie lasts six months.
- Lasts “forever”. It is a persistent cookie. It is used for segmentation, data experimentation.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Internal cookies
- Collects data to analyze the marketing team performance.
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site and last for 30 mins to 2 years. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Please note this cookie may have already been set at an earlier visit.
Last updated: April 2016